Alistair Ross is a Consultant in the London office. He works across a range of areas including health and social care, poverty and welfare, and employment and skills. Alistair is interested in understanding the range of factors which can lead children into the youth justice system and ways in which education and employment opportunities reduce social inequality. He is experienced in using smartphone technology to gather individuals’ perspectives on social issues such as access to education and the justice system.
Prior to working at Rocket Science Alistair studied Politics and International Relations before developing core research and analytical skills as a journalist and market researcher.
BA in Politics & International Relations, University of Kent
MA in Journalism, Kingston University
- Qualitative and quantitative research methods, evaluation, and data analysis
- Social action
- Employability and skills
- Poverty & welfare
- The Avenues Youth Project – Seniors Programme Evaluation
- Young Lives vs Cancer – Cancer charity sector evidence review
- Greater London Authority – Evaluation of the HeadStart Action Programme
- Southern Housing Group – evaluation of financial resilience building programme
- Salty snacks
- Leaving the bathroom light on
- Over-consumption of anything Liverpool FC related