Programme Manager – London Office
Nadine Collins-Smith is a Programme Manager at Rocket Science. She has over 20 years’ experience in the strategic design and delivery of social and economic programmes, recently overseeing the programme management and review of Thames Vision 2035 at the Port of London Authority. Nadine initiated Active Thames as part of this – a collaborative project to increase participation through small grants and sector development. Previously she co-produced the Mayor’s Skills for Londoners strategy and implementation plan at the Greater London Authority (GLA).
Nadine collaborates to meet strategic objectives – she facilitated the multi-agency skills and employment partnership for the 2012 Games at the London Development Agency and later GLA. Building on the approach developed during her early work at Cross River Partnership, Nadine provides responsive and open communication with stakeholders to help overcome issues, share ideas for improvement and develop trust to deliver on shared goals.
BA, Economics, University of Manchester
MA, Urban Regeneration, University of Westminster
- Policy and strategy development and implementation
- Project and programme design
- Programme management
- Project delivery
- Evaluation of projects and programmes
- Facilitation and partnership development
- Collaboration and multi-agency working
- GLA, London Marathon Foundation, Sport England – Go! London Fund. A collaborative £19.4m grant fund to support sport and physical activity for children and young people in London
- Spa visits
- Property programmes
(neither managed very often, I hasten to add!)