Welcome to www.rocketsciencelab.co.uk. Rocket Science is a social research and grant management company operating across the UK (company number SC219011).
This page outlines the terms and conditions for the use of our website at www.rocketsciencelab.co.uk. By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions.
The terms Rocket Science, “us”, “we” or “our” refer to the owner of the website, registered company at 22 Stafford Street, Edinburgh, Scotland, EH3 7BD.
The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
3. Using our website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
Most of the material used on this website has been produced by us and we own the copyright. Some material has been produced by other people and we use it with their permission.
You must not:
- Republish or reproduce material from rocketsciencelab.co.uk without permission
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from rocketsciencelab.co.uk
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
5. Content liability
No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights. We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims rising on your website.
6. Your Privacy
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Rocket Science and while we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Rocket Science. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Rocket Science takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.