Launched in 2001, Rocket Science was founded by four Directors Richard, John, Willy and Bob. 20 years later we are a team of more than 20 passionate expert consultants working across a range of consultancy, research and grant management projects focusing on improving people’s lives. We have supported over 500 organisations using ‘rocket science’ to deliver and improve their services.
In 2021, we changed ownership and are now fully female owned by Caroline Masundire, Cherri Blissett and Clare Hammond, supported by Richard and John, who are invaluable members of our Rocket Science team in their continuing roles as Directors.
Our values provide the foundation for our work
- Focusing on people’s lives – We work to improve the systems and support that affect people’s lives and ensure their lived experience informs change.
- Working with you – We work collaboratively with our clients, to tailor the support they need and bring our expertise, insights and networks so they can grow and achieve their vision.
- Developing realistic solutions – We bring practicality to our work, which is evidence-led, looks at the bigger picture, and provides relevant solutions that put policy into practice.
- Working at the intersections – We work at the intersections of issues and needs to remove boundaries and siloes to address systemic inequalities.
- Looking to the future – We always look ahead to identify emerging needs, anticipating future trends and support our clients and colleagues to be trailblazers.
- Being inclusive and empowering – We foster an inclusive working environment that empowers and inspires our colleagues, clients and partners.
We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive and empowering environment where our Rocket Scientists are able to build and use their expertise and insights to help our clients succeed. We have employed more than 100 Rocket Scientists over the past 20 years and many have gone on to become expert consultants, and to lead or hold senior positions at a wide range of public, third and private sector organisations across the world. Our efforts as a great employer and business are reflected in our:
Want to find out more about us or have a general question? Just get in touch email@example.com.