Shannon Anderson is a Senior Consultant in the Edinburgh office. Shannon manages a range of projects across our sectors, specialising particularly in employability, skills, education, and homelessness.
Prior to Rocket Science Shannon worked in International Development and Environmental Economics. Shannon has worked with a range of public and private sector clients.
MSc in Economics for Natural Resource and Environmental Management from Cranfield University,
BSc (Hons) Geography from Bath Spa University.
- Employability, Skills and Education
- Health and Work
- Housing and homelessness
- Health and Social Care
- Qualitative and quantitative research methods, evaluation, and data analysis
- Service design
- Project management
- Partnership working and delivery
- Scottish Government – Evaluation of Work and Health Support Pilot
- Wise Group – Evaluation of the Wise Steps employability programme
- Dundee City Council – Employability Strategy and Action Plan
- Greater London Authority – HeadStart Social Action evaluation
- Scottish Union of Supported Employment – Monitoring and evaluation framework to close the disability employment gap through ha Public Social Partnership Model.
- Prince’s Trust and NHS Scotland – Evaluation of Get Into NHS a youth employability programme
- North Lanarkshire Council – Evaluation of specialist employability service for those at risk of homelessness
- Salvation Army – Homelessness in Scotland research and costing tool development
- Barnardo’s Scotland on behalf of the Glasgow Family Support Partnership – evaluation of the GFSP early family support intervention pilot
- Statement necklaces and earrings
- Salsa (dancing… not the food!)