Phil de Montmorency is a Principal Research Consultant in the London office. He works across a range of areas including children & young people, health and social care, poverty and welfare, and employment and skills. As an experienced socio-economic development practitioner, he is interested in ways to help address deprivation and to improve outcomes for protected characteristic groups across housing, health, and employment. Phil likes to work at the inter-sections of public policy in particular skills and employment. He is experienced in modelling services by working with stakeholders to identify and implement collaborative solutions.
Prior to working at Rocket Science Phil worked at the Greater London Authority, the London Development Agency, St. Mungos, and Hyde Plus. He has also delivered interim assignments across various public policy areas for London boroughs. Assignments for welfare to work providers have seen him working in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia on setting up job brokerages including the first female to female team. He studied Regeneration PG Dip, and European Community Studies BA (Hons) at Southbank University.
- Qualitative and quantitative research methods, evaluation, and data analysis
- Business Process Design
- Stakeholder Management & Communication
- Employability and skills
- Poverty & welfare
- Business Planning & Strategy
- Operational Management
- Developing the Young Workforce Evaluation Employer Engagement – Scottish Government
- Hungry for Skills commission into emergent Growth Sectors – Surrey County Council
- Spicy food (and pretty much puts chilli-sauce on anything)
- An electronic music collector
- Likes cycling (but not especially the big hills)