Lena has 15 years’ experience working in the voluntary and community sector with the past 7 working as a monitoring and evaluation practitioner. She is experienced in setting up and managing evaluation functions and projects, focusing on the development of theories of change, measurement frameworks and the establishment of evaluation tools and processes.
Her experience covers a range of evaluation projects from mental health service delivery to employability, volunteering, grant evaluation, surplus food redistribution and more.
MSc Voluntary and Community Sector Studies, Birkbeck University of London
BA Sociology & Soc. Anthropology and Education Studies, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
- Developing Theories of Change
- Evaluation and impact assessment
- Poverty and welfare
- Co-production of services
- Evaluation in mental health settings
- Food insecurity in the UK
- SWG3 Yardworks evaluation
- FarreShare UK – Setting up an impact and evaluation unit
- Mosaic Clubhouse -Setting up impact and evaluation function
- Having a T-shirt with a theory of change illustration
- Reading too many detectives books
- Browsing charity shops as a leisure activity