Research Manager – Edinburgh office
Tracey Price-Allan is a Research Manager in our Edinburgh office, specialising in criminal justice, social work, policing and public health research. Tracey is experienced in project management, research methodologies and organisational development.
Tracey has held various research roles as an independent consultant, as well as within a leading Scottish university where she worked on research projects related to criminal justice, diversion, homelessness and substance use. Tracey is regularly invited to contribute to Scottish Government policy consultations and most recently led a short-life working group on behalf of the Scottish Drug Death Taskforce on criminal justice and law reform. Tracey has also worked internationally, first as a consultant and later as a member of the Global Law Enforcement and Public Health Association’s (GLEPHA) board of directors. She brings with her experience of developing international networks and communities of practice to drive forward knowledge at the intersection of law enforcement and public health.
- Diversion policies and practices
- Substance use
- Criminal justice interventions and policies
- Trauma-informed approaches
- Law enforcement and public health
- South Yorkshire Violence Reduction Unit Navigators Evaluation
- Scottish Government Whole Family Wellbeing Fund Evaluation
- YGAM (Young Gamers and Gamblers Education Trust) – Evaluation of their education programme
- Scottish Government Child Poverty Pathfinders Evaluation
- Slightly overkeen approach to garden ponding with silly stories to tell
- Making elaborate roast dinners as an excuse to hide in the kitchen and read a good book
- Obsessing about becoming a campervan owner again someday