Bryony Livesey is Deputy Head of Grants at Rocket Science. She works across all our grant programme sectors including employability, children and young people, social action and health and wellbeing. Her work focuses on the design, development and delivery of new programmes as well as contract and client management.
Bryony has worked with a variety of Funders over the last ten years including individual philanthropists, Community and Corporate Foundations and Government departments and agencies, supporting the move to digital and end-to-end grant management as well as outcome focused and proportional grant making processes. She has experience working across a breadth of multifaceted community focused and innovation-led grant making, as well as a variety of grant making databases, and also currently sits on a committee supporting early stage social action charities through crowdfunding.
BA (Hons) of Social Policy and Economics, Queens University Belfast
Project Management – Cass Business School
- Grant making including: Strategic programme design and delivery, turning ideas into reality / Pilot and test and learn programmes / Grant Management systems / Financial management and analysis
- Grant programme research and evaluation
- Children and Young People
- Employability, skills and education
- Social Action
- Youth Futures Foundation (£8m) – design and management of the Development and Impact Fund and Infrastructure Resilience Fund
- Greater London Authority – design and management of Young Londoners Fund (£45m) and Active Londoners Fund (£1.3m)
- DWP/DoHSC, Work and Health Unit – design and management of the Challenge Fund test and learn programme (£4m)
- Government Equalities Office – management of the Returners Fund for organisations supporting people getting back into employment after a career break (£1.5m)
- Greater London Authority Sport Unites Fund – design and management of a new rolling Fund to support community sport programmes utilising the power of sport to bring people together and improve their lives.
- Chocolate – not little
- West Wing
- Googling things