Bernardette is a consultant at Rocket Science, based in the Edinburgh office. She joined the team in March 2021 while completing her PhD in Public Health at the University of Glasgow. Bernardette is an experienced researcher who has managed both quantitative and qualitative projects.
Prior to joining Rocket Science, she completed research and evaluation internships at the Scottish Government and at Cancer Research UK. She worked as a research assistant at UCL on behaviour change and cancer screening projects and as a sexual health education officer with the East London NHS Foundation Trust.
- Design and evaluation of interventions
- Qualitative and quantitative research analysis
- Conducting literature reviews
- Health and social care
- Health promotion and behaviour change
- Master of Public Health, King’s College London
- Bachelor of Psychology (1st Class Honours), University of Malta
- The sun
- No sense of direction