Clare is a Principal Consultant in the Edinburgh Office at Rocket Science. She is a trained economist and mostly works across economic development, employability, health and social care for public and third sector clients. Clare is the company lead on quantified impact analysis such as cost-benefit analysis and social return on investment. She is certified in developing and assessing the five case model Business Cases.
Clare is the Human Resources manager for Rocket Science and oversees the recruitment and development of our Rocket Scientists.
- Impact and process evaluation
- Qualitative and quantitative research and analysis
- Quantified impact analysis – including Cost Benefit Analysis and Social Return on Investment
- Developing, reviewing and assessing Better Business Cases
- Service design and review
- Strategy and organisational development
- Project management.
- Health and social care
- Financial Capability
- Environmental management and conservation.
- Bachelor of Commerce and Administration in Public Policy and Economics (1st class honours in Public Policy), University of Victoria Wellington
- Manchester New Economy Cost Benefit Analysis Training, 2016
- Social Return on Investment Practitioner training – Social Value UK, 2016
- APMG Better Business Cases Foundation Course, 2016
- APMG Better Business Cases Practitioner Course, 2016.
- Mars Bar ice creams – potentially the key reason for Clare’s migration from New Zealand
- Shoes – particularly boots – you should see the collection of shoes under her desk at work
- Bad reality TV