Bill who operates out of the Edinburgh Office is the company Business Manager. He has wide and varied business experience having previously worked in a range of business sectors from electronics and telecommunications, manufacturing, construction both in the UK and in Australia where he was in temporary charge of the finance function on a $68m project in the late 70’s, defence to high street retail in posts stretching from Finance Manager to Group Senior Accountant to Finance Director in national and international businesses from small private limited companies to London, Paris and New York listed companies. He also ran a Shared Service Finance Centre for a FTSE 100 company.
- Systems management, budgetary control, reorganisations and efficiency reviews
- Problem solving, accompanying analysis with detailed reconciliations
- Strategic and organisational review with any subsequent implementation
- Cost reduction
- Business recovery.
- B.A Accountancy & Finance Heriot Watt University1976
- Sage Line 200 training provider
- ISO 9001 Auditor
- Euphorbias in all shapes, sizes and colours.
- Royal Doulton Snowmen
- Volunteering to serve on local community committees, particularly those of a sporting kind.